By participating in the 28 Days Stories by Expecting Mommies Contest (‘contest’), participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This contest is organised by 28 Days Academy (‘organiser’).
1. Eligibility 1.1. This contest is open to expecting mothers who are not more than 8 months pregnant as of 19 September 2019 and residing in Malaysia.
2. Entries 2.1. Entry into the contest is free. No proof of purchase is required. 2.2. Only one (1) entry per participant is permitted. 2.3. Expecting mothers can enter by sending in their stories and photos as per the contest requirements to the given QR code. 2.4. All entries must include the participant’s full name, contact details and expectant date of delivery. 2.5. Participants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry. 2.6. The organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of participants and entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entry with false and/or misleading information. 2.7. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not compy with the terms and conditions of the contest or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations. 2.8. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the organiser. 2.9. The organiser accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. 2.10. Should a participant’s contact details change during the contest period, it is the participant’s responsibility to notify the organiser. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the organiser. 2.11. The organiser will not be held responsible for failure to contact the participant in the event the information given by the participant was changed or modified in any way without proper notification.
3. Contest period 3.1. Closing date for all entries is 15 August 2019. 3.2. Winners will be notified after 30 August 2019.
4. Prizes 4.1. There are four Top Prizes of one (1) x postnatal care retreat package each and one (1) Grand Prize of one (1) x postnatal care retreat package plus one (1) x cash prize of RM5,000 to be won. 4.2. All postnatal care retreat packages are for a duration of 28 days. 4.3. All postnatal care retreat packages are offered by selected postnatal care centres. 4.4. The postnatal care retreat packages cannot be exchanged for cash nor are they transferable. 4.5. These are single-use postnatal care retreat packages. Any un-used portion of the packages will be forfeited and not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit. 4.6. All postnatal care retreat packages are valid for 10 months and must be redeemed by or before 19 July 2020. The organiser and participating postnatal care centre reserve the right to dishonour any package redeemed after that date. 4.7. It is a condition of accepting the postnatal care package that the winner is subject to the terms and conditions of use of the package as set out by the respective postnatal care centre and all winners agree to be bound by these. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such terms and conditions with the respective postnatal care centre. 4.8. The winner(s)’s use of the postnatal care package is entirely at their own risk and they may be required to sign an agreement to release the organiser from and indemnify the organiser against any liability arising from acceptance and use of the package. 4.9. The organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury, personal or otherwise, suffered or sustained in connection with the use of the prize(s). 4.10. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in the postnatal care packages unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from the postnatal care centre are not included. 4.11. The winner(s) may add services or upgrade their postnatal care retreat package, however they are responsible for the additional costs incurred, and these are to be negotiated and agreed upon separately with the respective postnatal care centres. 4.12. In the event the winner(s) is unable to claim their prize within the given validity or is disqualified, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The organisers reserve the right to award the said prize to the next best entry in line and so on. 4.13. Prizes will be presented to all winners at the 28 Days International Natal Care Awards 2019 Gala Dinner on 19 September 2019. The Grand Prize winner will be revealed at the same said time and event.
5. Winners 5.1. The five (5) most interesting stories will win. 5.2. The best story out of the five (5) will win the Grand Prize. 5.3. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entertained. 5.4. The organiser will endeavour to match the winner(s) to a postnatal care centre closest to them. In the event that is not possible or one is unavailable, the organiser reserves the right to match the winner(s) to the next closest available centre. 5.5. The organiser is not responsible for any contracts and/or agreements the winner(s) enters into with their respective postnatal care centre as required upon redemption of the prize, at which time, the organiser is deemed to have fulfilled its responsibility to the winner(s). All contracts, agreements and matters entered subsequently will be between the winner(s) and their respective postnatal care centre. 5.6. In the event that the organiser is unable to make contact with the winner within a reasonable amount of time and/or for reasons of incomplete or incorrect contact details, the winner may be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.
6. Publicity & Intellectual Property 6.1. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the organiser and its related companies, affiliated partners, sponsors, suppliers, service and/or content providers may use, modify and disclose their names, likeness, image, voice, stories, photos and/or all information provided during the contest on any media for an unlimited time, anywhere in the world, without further reference, payment or any other compensation to the participant for promotion or publicity purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, press, print, TV, radio, digital/online and social media. If participants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the participant should contact the organiser. 6.2. As part of the contest terms, all winners must agree to a short video shoot. The shoot will take one (1) day and will be used for promotional purposes by the organiser and its related companies, affiliated partners, sponsors, suppliers, service and/or content providers. 6.3. All winners must agree to attend the 28 Days International Natal Care Awards 2019 Gala Dinner on 19 September 2019. Failure to attend without acceptable reason may result in disqualification and forfeit of the prize(s). 6.4. All winners agree to the use of videos and photos taken of themselves and their family for promotional purposes for use on the organiser’s and its related companies, affiliated partners, sponsors, suppliers, service and/or content providers’ media platforms. This includes, but is not limited to press, print, TV, radio, digital/online and social media. 6.5. All winners are required to commit and publish at least 10 social media posts during the 28 days they reside in their respective postnatal care centre. Social media here includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs and Twitter. These social posts must include the relevant tags and hashtags as provided by the organiser, and the organiser and its related companies, affiliated partners, sponsors, suppliers, service and/or content providers reserve the right to share these posts on their own social/media platforms.
7. Privacy Disclosure 7.1. All entries become the property of the organiser. 7.2. The organiser will collect and use each participant’s personal information for the purposes of: 7.2.1. Conducting the contest (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the contest) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the contest, 7.2.2. Providing information about the products and services offered by the organiser and its related companies, affiliated partners, sponsors, suppliers, service and/or content providers; and 7.2.3. Research to improve its products and services. 7.3. By entering this contest, participants consent to the use of their personal information as described above. 7.4. Participants may access, change and/or update their personal information and any request to update, modify or delete their details should be directed to the organiser.
8. Termination of Contest 8.1. The organiser reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the contest at any time without liability to any participant or other persons.
Scan the QR code below to send us your story and photos.
To know more about the contest, call 011 2801 7449 or email us below.
28 DAYS ACADEMY SDN BHD Academy B-2-3A, Plaza Arkadia, Desa Park City, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Office A-06-08 Plaza Mont Kiara, 2 Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia